ABSOLUTELY NO LINE UPS BEFORE 7AM
**RANDOM NUMBER DISTRIBUTION (LOTTERY) POLICY**
The purpose of the random number distribution (lottery) is to insure that all customers have the same chance of being first in line, eliminating the need to camp out. This policy also helps to insure customer safety and provides for effective crowd control. A RANDOM NUMBER DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOU A TICKET...only a place in line.
TO PURCHASE TICKETS, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS
- Random numbers will be issued one hour prior to the designated on-sale time, with the last number being issued 30 minutes prior to the designated on-sale time. If you arrive after random numbers have been issued, you must go to the "late line" behind those with random numbers.
- ONE (1) random number per customer.
- You must be 12 years of age or older AND be able to complete a transaction to receive a random number.
- A RANDOM NUMBER DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOU A TICKET, ONLY A PLACE IN LINE.
- Your random number will only be honored at the Verizon Arena Box Office.
- Random numbers are non-transferable.
- The starting number will be announced immediately after the last random number is handed out.
- A customer will draw the starting number. The customer holding the ticket that matches the starting number will be first in line (For example - if numbers 1 thru 100 were issued and number 10 was drawn as the starting number, the line will start with 10, then 11, 12, 13, etc. thru 100, with numbers 1 thru 9 being the last places in line).
- When the starting number is announced, customers will begin lining up at the ticket window(s) in order.
- Ticket limit (if any) will be posted on the Box Office windows.
ANYONE WHO RECEIVES A RANDOM NUMBER HAS A CHANCE TO BE FIRST IN LINE!! You will not be allowed to camp out. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who does not abide by the policies listed above.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND ENJOY THE SHOW!!!